Playy.World Pte Ltd (hereafter “Playy.World”) collects, processes and uses your personal data in compliance with the strict Singapore and European and US data protection regulations. Apart from specific information required to offer you our product and services, you may determine which information is acceptable to be provided to us.
By using our websites www.Playy.World (hereafter “Online Platform”), starting from landing the Online Platform, you grant your consent to the collection, processing and use of the personal data shared by you to Playy.World. Please note that the data transmitted by you as part of the use of the Online Platform are processed and stored on highly secured platform provided by leading technology vendors like Google and Amazon Web Services. It is understood that we treat your personal data strictly confidential.
Personal data, i.e. specific data about the personal or factual circumstances of an identifiable natural person or organization, are only collected as far as necessary for the performance of the products and services offered by Playy.World. The collection of data is carried out exclusively to the extent provided by you.
The processing of personal data may consist in saving, changing, transmitting, blocking and deleting of these data. Any personal data are only saved by us, obligated by law, on the maximum time duration of storing such information.
Personal data will not be transmitted to any third party. Exempt from this are only the service partners of the Playy.World needed for the completion of the contractual relationship, e.g. providers of payment gateway services (e.g. PayPal) as well as a transmission of data to authorities within our legal obligations
You shall be entitled to the right of withdrawal of the consent and removal of the respective data, without limitations.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
Log and usage data. We may log information when you access and use the Services. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms. Except for the IP address used to create your account, Playy.World will delete any IP addresses collected after the duration as permitted by law.
Information collected from cookies and similar technologies. We may receive information from cookies, which are pieces of data your browser stores and sends back to us when making requests, and similar technologies. We use this information to improve your experience, understand user activity, personalize content and advertisements, and improve the quality of our Services. For example, we store and retrieve information about your preferred language and other settings.
Location information. We may receive and process information about your location. For example, with your consent, we may collect information about the specific location of your mobile device (for example, by using GPS or Bluetooth). We may also receive location information from you when you choose to share such information on our Services, including by associating your content with a location, or we may derive your approximate location from other information about you, including your IP address.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including from other users and third parties, and combine that information with the other information we have about you. For example, we may receive demographic or interest information about you from third parties, including advertisers, and combine it with our own data using a common account identifier such as a hash of an email address or a mobile-device ID.
Linked services. If you authorize or link other services (e.g., third-party apps or websites) to access your Playy.World account, Playy.World receives information about your use of that service when it uses that authorization. Linking services may also cause the other service to send us information about your account with that service.
Information collected from integrations. We also may receive information about you, including log and usage data and cookie information, from third-party websites that integrate our Services, including our embeds, buttons, and advertising technology.
How We Use Information About You
We use information about you to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
• Research and develop new services;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
• Provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
• Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
• Completing your purchase transactions and providing the services you request
• Providing services to sellers, including but not limited to supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication and payments
• Improving our Websites, features and services
• Conducting automated decision-making when necessary, for y our convenience
• Identifying your preferences so we can notify you of information or products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you
• Measuring the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and events
• Improving merchandise selections, customer service and the overall shopping experience
• Communicating with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message or other means
How Information About You Is Shared
When you use the Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
• When you submit content (such as a post or comment or public chat) to the Services, any visitors to and users of our Services will be able to see that content, the username associated with the content, and the date and time you originally submitted the content. Playy.World allows other websites to embed public content via our embed tools. Playy.World also allows third parties to access public Playy.World content via the Playy.World API and via other similar technologies. Although some parts of the Services may be private or quarantined, they may become public (e.g., at the moderator’s option in the case of private communities) and you should take that into consideration before posting to the Services.
• When you send private messages, emails or private chats, the recipients of those messages will be able to see the content of your message and email content, your username, and the date and time the message and email was sent. Keep in mind that additional users may be invited to join a private chat after you send a message or email. Moderators may elect to have email forwarded to their email accounts and, as a result, any emails received by these moderators will be subject to the terms and policies us.
• When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the Services, such as your username, prior posts and comments, moderator status, and how long you have been a member of the Playy.World services. If you choose to make the information public, your profile may also include your account history.
• We offer social sharing features that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features (e.g., Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter).
Please note that, even when you delete your account, the posts, comments and messages you submit through the Services may still be viewable or available on our servers.
What Do We Do with Your Personal Information When You Terminate Your Relationship with Us?
In general, we will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or when you terminate your account and your information is purged pursuant to our standard process.
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our features and services.
We respect your privacy
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please contact us at pokeus@Playy.World.